I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Friday, December 03, 2004

I'm Back From SMU's Basketball Camp

I'm really glad I went for the camp & went with an open-mind & open-heart. It isn't easy because I felt inferior to this team. I'm insecure that's why I didn't wanna interact with them. However, after this 3-days 2-nights camp, I learnt something about my game & the way I play. I really am slow, not alert but I wanna improve, really wanna improve my game. I'm very determined to do this and get into this team & play the IVP with them...I'm beginning to love this team. I really do! Thank you for taking your time to observe my game & giving pointers to better my game, thank you for being frank & say that I wasn't alert & lousy in my defence. I really dun mind you being frank & am glad you did & helped me instead. Thank you to everyone who attended the camp, it's been a great learning experience for me.

Liying....thank you for remembering me in your blog before you flew off. I will take care in Thailand.

Maybe you're right to say that the best thing to do is not doing anything. You're also right to say that but not doing anyting, I'll regret. I know I'll regret but I'm afraid of doing anything so all I choose to do now is to run away...you might think I'm running in circles, maybe I am. But what can I say to him? Would he even care?
I dun wanna have regrets but in this situation I'm really lost!!! I can't find that courage that I usually have...I'm really stupid to be in this situation when I know I'll feel the misery :s

So I've decided...Charlene.....your responsibility now is to prepare for the Thailand trip, focus on training for IVP, be disciplined to improve my fitness & also to concentrate on your studies from next sem onwards.

Lord....Thank you for giving the courage to change my attitude towards the SMU's basketball team as this have helped me...I pray that you'll continue to guide me & be more positive towards anything I face in future. I'm prepared for you take the lead & be my shepherd. In you most loving name, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home